Friday, October 23, 2009

Venti

I did it. I have my dreams listed. I have seven dreams, not ten but seven. I'll share a few...
1. To start a ministry or contribute a big deal to a ministry for young girls/women.
     I'm a young mother and I was a teen mom. Choices that I made in life lead me to that point. There are a lot of feelings, emotions, and demons that teen girls face on a day-to-day basis. I desire to be there for those girls as a mentor, an encourager, and a friend. I would like to let them know that they do matter, they are important, and that they are loved. I yearn to plant seeds of love and hope in their heart. It’s a passion, a burning fire in my heart that I want to pass to the next girl’s heart.

2. To be a strong Godly example, especially for my children.
     I desire to be the woman that my sons and daughters look up to. I would like to always set that Godly example for then. In turn, I want my children to be that Godly example in someone else’s life.

3. Continue, non-stop, to grow spiritually with The Lord.
     I’m always refreshed and renewed as I read The Word and fellowship with God. I make a conscious effort to continue to do so.


4. To Love (verb)

As I type, I’m a little apprehensive being vulnerable to you, my readers. These are dreams from my heart and I know that God will be by my side as I fulfill each and every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment